When: Monday to Wednesday, September 13-15, 2021
Where: Sunstar Hotel in Grindelwald
What: The theme of the tutorial and specific sessions of invited talks is Free Electron Lasers and the Better Science Initiative. Responsible for the scientific program are Urs Staub (PSI) and Adrian Cavalieri (UniBE/PSI).
Who: Open to the NCCR MUST community - PIs, Associate PIs, PhD students, PostDocs and undergraduates.
Program: More information soon on the NCCR MUST homepage.
Registration: Please register until June 13, 2021 under the Registration menu.
- Oral presentations: selected by the scientific committee.
- Poster presentations: Highlights that are not selected for an oral presentation can (and are encouraged to) be presented in the poster sessions.
Abstract submission for all topics starts June 1, deadline July 27, 2021. Please use the Abstract Submission menu.
- Monday morning - Women Scientists Workshop (Stress management, coaching and self-management by Arjanna van der Plas )
- Wednesday afternoon - FP-RESOMUS Workshop (Grant proposal writing by Thomas Feurer)
- Tuesday afternoon - Better Science Intitiative (UniBE)
- Monday afternoon, Tuesday morning and Wednesday morning - SwissFEL (TBA)
- Visit of the Gletscherschlucht with dinner at the Brätelstelle Gletscherschlucht.