The SSPh Award for Students
The SSPh Student Award
- Offers a unique experience to highly motivated undergraduate students.
- Is awarded once per period to one student.
- The winner gets a fully funded hands-on research experience at one of the European large-scale photon facilities.
- The duration is about one week by arrangement (preferably during semester break).
- Currently at the PSI in Villingen.
The SSPh award includes:
- Introduction to the team and the project.
- Supervision by the project scientists.
- Participation in a measuring campaign.
- Networking opportunities.
- Travel expenses and accommodation.
- ECTS points and/or certificate.
The SSPh award goes to:
- The student who convinces the Board of the SSPh with her/his one-page motivation letter.
The SSPh award application:
- Send a one-page motivation letter as pdf to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The winner will be notified and announced on the website.
To apply please fill in the application form below and send your motivation letter as pdf to email@example.com.